|Baby Brezza Formula Pro||Gerber BabyNes|
|Check on Amazon||$199.99|
|Works with any formula
||Can only use Gerber Pods
|Buy Baby Brezza on Amazon||Buy Gerber Babynes on Amazon|
Okay, I realize that preparing a bottle of formula isn’t the most taxing thing to do. Sure you have to set the proper water temperature, put in the perfect amount of formula and shake it all up – and most moms have been able to handle the process for decades. But hey, making a cup of coffee isn’t brain surgery either and everyone who has a Keurig loves it. Enter the world of Keurigs for baby formula: The Gerber BabyNes and Baby Brezza Formula Pro.
The Baby Brezza Formula Pro is a formula dispenser which utilizes new innovative strategy to mix water with powdered formula to the needed temperature and constancy. The Baby Brezza allows you to use any formula that you want, making it the clear winner.
- The formula and water is mixed together for the best consistency, also assuring your baby won’t get any air bubbles.
- The temperature control feature heats the water to the body’s temperature (no more worrying about overheating).
- Choosing the size of the bottle is just a click away (2, 4, 6, 8 & 10 ounces available).
- Works with all formula brands
- Stores up to 700g of formula and 50 ounces of water at a time.
- Price: Check on Amazon
Very similar to the Baby Brezza, but instead of a chamber where you load your own formula, the Gerber BabyNes only works with Gerber BabyNes single served formal capsules. Imagine that, Gerber made a product that only works with a Gerber food item? Also, there currently is only milk based capsules available, sorry soy eaters. If money isn’t an issue, the individual pods are pretty cool, but I felt that the expense of the pods overtime would greatly outweigh any perceived coolness.
- Compatible with only Gerber BabyNes single served Formula capsule – there are 6 stages available: 1st month, 2nd month, 3-6 months, 7-12 months, 13-36 months and Soothe.
- Easy usage, just insert the capsule and set the temperature.
- When you’re running low of capsules, the WiFi-enabled machine knows about it and orders a new supply.
- The water tank holds 27 ounces.
- Price: $199.99
Final Verdict: Gerber BabyNes vs Baby Brezza Formula Pro
These 2 machines are totally handy products for parents. They are both easy to use, safe, provide high level of quality, save time and make feeding bottles appropriate for baby’s needs at every stage of development. The fact that the BabyNes will automatically order more pods when you are running low is an innovative feature. With that said, I think that it is clear that the Baby Brezza Formula Pro is the best formula dispenser since you can buy whatever formula you like in bulk instead of individual Gerber pods for the BabyNes.
Learn more about setting up and cleaning the Baby Brezza Forumula Pro in this video: