|Winner||Runner Up||Honorable Mention|
|$49.95||Out of stock||$59.40|
|Buy on Amazon||Buy on Amazon||Buy on Amazon|
Katherine used to have a great body, and she was extremely proud of it. After having her first child, she felt so awful about her physique that she almost slipped into postpartum depression. One product that could save her mental state and get her body back to normal is a post pregnancy garment. Can you relate to Katherine’s experiences after giving birth? If you are a postpartum mom who is unhappy with your hips, backside, and abdomen, you could also benefit from one of these types of products. After reading our guide of post pregnancy garments, you should know which shape wear will work best for you.
Things To Consider When Buying A Post Pregnancy Garment
Purpose of Product: As you are looking through these types of products on a rack at a store, make sure that you ask yourself “What is the primary purpose of this garment?” While some garments may actually focus on reducing your waistline by working with your body’s post pregnancy hormones, others are designed for all women, so the product may not provide the results that you want if you have just had a child.
Price: When shopping for a premium post pregnancy garment, the price of this article of clothing should definitely be considered. The best garments will be made with high-quality materials so that the item can successfully work with your body’s natural hormones. Just remember that an effective and long-lasting post pregnancy garment is going to come with a competitive price.
What Is The Best Post Pregnancy Garment?
We’ve reviewed the leading post pregnancy garments and have chosen the top three.
- Multi-Purpose Product: While the primary purpose of the product is to trim you midsection immediately after you have had a baby, this post pregnancy garment may also offer support for your back, leg, and core muscles, provide comfort after a C-Section, reduce unattractive stretch marks, improve abdominal separation, promote optimal healing, encourage great muscle memory and body shaping, and add support while breastfeeding.
- High-Quality Materials: Since the product is made with high-quality medical grade elastic, the garment successfully reshapes your waist, hips, and belly while simultaneously circulating fluids throughout your body. The product is also perfect for those with sensitive skin as the item is 100 percent latex free.
- Even though the item is made with premium materials, a few customers complained that the garment was sometimes uncomfortable, bulky, and awkwardly shaped for their body size.
Price : $49.95
Final Verdict: This product is one of the best doctor recommended post pregnancy garments on the market and, as a result, the item won first place on our list.
- Traditional Design: The item’s simple and traditional design often attracts many women who are searching for a post pregnancy garment with few frills. Women who are looking for a basic garment will love that the product features an easy pull-up design, no front or side closures, and no complicated hooks or zippers.
- Medical Usage: Not only can the product provide compression and support to your abdomen, many doctors also recommended the garment to women who are looking to improve their posture and experience significant back pain relief.
- While the product offers a great, functional design, the garment is only recommended for consumers who have given birth naturally and who have a rectangular body.
Price: Out of stock
Final Verdict: The Bellefit post pregnancy garment didn’t win first place mainly because it is only made for certain types of women. We are happy to say that the product’s classic design and variety of uses makes it a great runner up.
- Highly Effective Product: The company prides itself in creating a garment that provides picture perfect curves to almost any body type. When the product is used appropriately, the company claims that many women may be able to lose between one and four inches in their waistline.
- Comfortable and Attractive Style: Made with triple filtered cotton lining to prevent binding and rolling, the contouring garment offers excellent absorption and perfect comfort for most women. Created on the basis that sophistication meets sensuality, the item is sure to catch your eye while you are shopping for the perfect post pregnancy garment.
- The Squeem contouring garment is not made specifically for women who have just given birth; as a result, the product is not designed to work with your body’s natural hormones that are still present up to six months after pregnancy. Because of this important fact, some postpartum women did not see the results that they would have liked when using this garment.
Final Verdict: Since this product is not designed with postpartum women in mind, the Squeem contouring garment earned #3 on our list. The item seems like it would work best for women who have not just given birth. The garment is not doctor recommended.
Belly Bandit Sizing Help
This video does a great job showing how to find the perfect sized Belly Bandit for your body: