|ClearBlue Digital Ovulation Test||First Response Ovulation Test||Easy@Home Ovulation Kit|
|Buy on Amazon||Buy on Amazon||Buy on Amazon|
When it comes to trying to get pregnant, the more you know about your ovulation cycle, the better. Did you know that you can greatly increase your chances of conceiving if you make love when you have high levels of luteinizing hormone or LH in your urine? There are many ovulation kits that can detect your two most fertile days of the month. Here is our detailed review of your options.
Things to Consider When Buying an Ovulation Test
Features: Was the ovulation test designed to adhere to your needs? When searching for an excellent ovulation kit, consider looking for features like a curved handle, clear digital display, and other unique features.
Accuracy: The accuracy of an ovulation test should be just as important of a concern as trying to get pregnant. The best ovulation kits display few false results. The results should also be presented to you in a timely manner.
Price: Like most things in life, you get what you pay for. The same is true for ovulation tests. The most convenient and accurate tests are likely to be more expensive.
What Is The Best Ovulation Test?
Every ovulation kit claims to be a good predictor, but we’ve reviewed the leading kits and found the ones with features and reliability that stand out.
- Clearly Displayed Results: The ClearBlue Digital Ovulation Test was specifically designed to take the guesswork out of trying to conceive. Instead of squinting your eyes to see hard-to-read lines, you will be presented with two symbols: a circle with a smiley face and a clear circle. When you see the smiley face, the test has identified your LH surge. This means that you should have sex within the next 48 hours to increase your chances of conceiving. On the other hand, a clear circle lets you know that the test has not detected your LH surge.
- Unbelievable Accuracy: Because the product is 99 percent accurate at identifying your LH surge, the test is one of the only kits on the market that has been approved by many acclaimed OB-GYNs.
- Some users have reported an occasional error message on the display screen. The product is a little pricier than other tests.
Final Verdict – The ClearBlue ovulation test is truly every woman’s dream. The item’s accuracy, digital display, and quick results can’t be beat. ClearBlue is also our pick for best pregnancy test.
- Quick Results: If you are a busy person, you probably don’t have time to wait for test results. The good news is that this product is equipped with an absorbent tip so that urine is rapidly absorb and results are displayed within minutes.
- Easy-to-Use Design: As simple as it might sound, the product’s convenient thumb grip can make your experience of getting pregnant much better. While other tests might end up in the toilet as you place the absorbent tip into your urine stream, you are unlikely to lose your grip with this product.
- The company’s non-digital ovulation test is often hard for women to read the results, but this is not as big as a problem with the digital ovulation test from First Response.
Final Verdict: We love how First Response created a useful product with the consumer in mind. The company’s traditional and digital ovulation products are second to best.
- Designed for Every Woman: Easy@Home prides itself on producing products that can be used by virtually any woman. Even if your cycle length varies, your most fertile days can still be predicted with this ovulation test.
- Easy to Test: Contrary to most ovulation tests, this product only needs to be dipped in urine for three seconds. After this step, you will see your results in five minutes.
- Although it doesn’t happen often, the test may display a false positive on the results window.
Final Verdict: The Easy@Home ovulation kit is a great test if you are in a hurry and want something quick and inexpensive. Since there is nothing super extraordinary about the product, the kit earned #3 on our list.
Honorable Mention: WondFo Ovulation Test Review
- Highly Sensitive Test: Since the product is able to detect a level of 25 miu/ml LH, it’s unlikely that you will receive a false negative result or a reading that indicates there are no signs of LH when the hormone is actually present in your urine.
- Many Test Strips: Some products only provide you with ten or less test strips, but this kit will give you 50 tests per an order.
- A few reviewers expressed frustration about receiving a defective product.
Final Verdict: Although the kit is a great value for the money, the test lacks many innovative features like a digital display, comfortable design, ect. The product was ranked #4.
- Assess Hormone Levels: Are you concerned about a variety of issues like infertility, low libido, and an unhealthy metabolism? Not only can this test properly put you on the right track to getting pregnant, the kit can also measure a variety of hormone levels to promote optimal reproductive and general health.
- Reliable Results: After taking this women’s health and fertility test, you can rest easy at night knowing that your results will come from an experienced CLIA-certified facility.
- The test does not tell you the two days that you are most fertile.
Final Verdict: If your ultimate goal is to figure out what days you can increase your chances of becoming pregnant, this test may not be for you. Because this test focuses primarily on measuring hormone levels, the product was ranked last on our list. If you are more concerned about your overall health than conceiving, you will probably have great success with this kit.
Watch this video for tips on reading an ovulation test strips: