|Rapid DNA||Paternity Depot||STK Paternity Test|
|Winner||Runner Up||Honorable Mention|
|$98.00||Out of stock||$99.99|
|Buy on Amazon||Buy on Amazon||Buy on Amazon|
If you are a mother who frequently wonders ‘what if Mark is not the dad but it’s really Adam’ or ‘what if I’m letting my daughter get close to a guy who really isn’t her father,’ then you should consider getting a paternity test done for peace of mind as soon as possible. You can read three things to consider before buying a test or jump straight to our reviews.
Things to Consider When Buying a Paternity Test
- Qualifications: The qualifications of the lab used to analyze the test should be taken into account before you purchase the product. The credentials that you should look for on the box are the American Association of Blood Banks and the Clinical Laboratories Improvement Amendment as these indicate that the lab has been approved to perform paternity tests of their own. For extra assurance, make sure that the lab consists of a trained scientist with a PhD degree to ensure accuracy.
- Accuracy: Just like a home pregnancy test, the most important consideration is the accuracy of the tests. No one has time for false results when determining the father of her child. Even though an at-home paternity test can be a great way to confirm or deny your suspicions, these products are not completely fool-proof. In order to reduce the chances of two people having common genetic markers, it’s a good idea to buy a product that tests more than one genetic marker to ensure accurate results. The company should also have a proven track record of testing accuracy.
- Cost: When searching for the best paternity tests for your needs, of course you should also consider the price of the item. If you feel that a paternity test’s cost is too low to be reliable, you are probably right. Such low cost home tests probably save money by testing fewer genetic markers, which ultimately translates to less accurate results. Instead of trying to buy the cheapest test you can find, consider researching a reasonably priced product that contains stamps of approval from qualified associations and proven accurate results. There are lots of ways to save money in life. Is a paternity test really something you should be bargain shopping?
- Many Qualifications: This product features various accreditation’s by the AAB and FDA
- Thorough Testing: The product proudly tests 21 genetic markers of DNA
- Super Quick Results: After the samples have been received at the lab, you can expect results in less than two business days.
- Unbelievable Accuracy: All of the samples are independently tested twice to ensure extremely accurate results. The results are over 99.9999 percent accurate.
- On extremely rare occasions, receiving the results can sometimes take longer than two days. Some people complained of poor customer service.
Price: Out of stock
- High Success Rate: The well-established company has performed over 300,000 successful paternity tests.
- Professionally Tested: Each paternity test is professionally performed by phD level staff in a state-of-an-art facility.
- Results are available in five to seven business days.
Even though STK Paternity Test offers one of the most expensive paternity tests on the market, most online reviewers didn’t think they received a quality product for its high price. As a result, we believe this product should only be considered as a last resort.
- Thorough Testing: The company investigates 16 genetic markers.
- Great Customer Service: Phone results interpretation available
- One of the most expensive paternity tests currently on the market. Problems with online tracking and delayed results also reported by some users.
Final Verdict: Rapid DNA vs STK vs Paternity Depot
There are many factors to consider when purchasing a paternity test. Another useful tip is that you will also want to identify the amount of time it will take to receive the results. The time frame can vary from 3 to 5 days and 2 to 3 weeks. If you are searching for the best at-home paternity test with super quick results, you should definitely check out Rapid DNA.